San Juan Health Partners Urgent Care
4820 E. Main St.
Farmington, NM 87402
Open 7 days a week including ALL Holidays from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
San Juan Health Partners Urgent Care serves the Four Corners community with convenient and cost-effective treatment to take care of your non-emergency medical needs. Our team of providers, which includes board certified physicians and advanced practitioners, is dedicated to providing you and your family with prompt, personalized care right when you need it.
Our clinic is centrally located on Main Street in Farmington, offering extended weekday hours. We’re also open on the weekend, allowing you to see a provider even when your regular clinic is closed. You never need to make an appointment, just walk in to be seen. Our goal is to take care of your needs immediately and get you back on the path to better health so you can live life better here.
Video: San Juan Health Partners Urgent Care's Dr. Megan Grotefend and Dr. Sabrina Schmindt discuss the "perfect relationship" between Urgent Care and Primary Care for your health care needs.
We are here for you. Meet our board-certified physicians and find out why they’re passionate about caring for you and your family.
Here are 5 reasons to visit us at San Juan Health Partners Urgent Care:
1. Minor injuries: whether you’ve got a burn, a minor cut or a sprain, Urgent Care offers quick, cost-effective treatment.
2. X-Rays: Urgent Care provides X-Rays to assist with your diagnosis to get you treated and on your way to a healthier you.
3. Sports Physicals: get your child’s sports physical without the wait
4. Common illnesses: whether you have a fever, sore throat, earache, or urinary tract infection, Urgent Care providers have the expertise to take care of your needs
5. Cold and Flu: if your symptoms are moderate, Urgent Care can test you for the Flu, Strep Throat or various STDs to get you started on the medications that will get you feeling better soon
Do I need Urgent Care or the Emergency Department?
There’s a difference between urgency and emergency. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. If you need care for a minor illness or injury, Urgent Care is a faster, more affordable alternative to the emergency department. Click here to learn about the difference between Urgent Care and Primary Care.
Part of San Juan Regional Medical Center
San Juan Health Partners Urgent Care has the advantage of being a part of San Juan Regional Medical Center. For our patients, this means seamless care across the continuum of your health journey. Whether you’re visiting the hospital or another one of our San Juan Health Partners clinics, your secure health record follows you so your providers have a complete picture of your health. When you need further care, follow-ups or specialty services, we can refer you to a provider within our multidisciplinary physician group.
Expert Providers Dedicated to You
Our physicians and advanced practice providers are committed to your care. All of our physicians are board certified. Click here to learn more about our team.