San Juan Regional Brain and Spine
407 S. Schwartz Ave., Suite 101
Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
San Juan Regional Brain and Spine offers a comprehensive spine, neck and back program - total spine care - guided by skilled neurosurgeons, interventional pain specialists, and highly trained physical therapists.
We offer a variety of services including:
• Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
• Pain management
• Non-operative management of neck and lower back pain
• Treatment for fractures of the spine
• Neuroscience program
Video: Meet our Neurosurgeon, Dr. Christopher Payne
We offer minimally invasive spine surgery. It is a type of surgery on the bones of your spine (backbone). This type of surgery uses smaller incisions than standard surgery. This often causes less harm to nearby muscles and other tissues. It can lead to less pain and faster recovery after surgery. Learn more about this procedure.
We use the least invasive treatments in order to restore maximum function. By offering a full range of diagnostic and treatment services, each patient receives a customized course of treatment designed to improve your quality of life.
Our neurosurgeons provide surgical management of Cranial, Intracranial and Spinal Disorders including:
- Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Brain and Spine
- Skull and Brain Abnormalities
- Herniated Cervical and Lumbar discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Stabilization/Fusion
- Traumatic and Degenerative Spinal Instability/Deformity Correction
Now accepting new patients. Call 505.609.6595 to schedule your appointment.