Effective Monday, April 11, non-COVID patients will be allowed a maximum of three visitors and one spiritual care individual at a time. In addition:
- Visiting hours will be extended from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- All visitors must be 14 or older for general visits, with exceptions for special circumstances.
- All visitors must check in at the main hospital entrance where they will undergo a passive self-screening.
- Anyone with any flu-like illness will not be allowed, no exceptions.
- Everyone is required to practice proper hand hygiene and wear a face mask at all times.
In addition, we will continue to allow one visitor per day for our COVID patients to protect our caregivers and visitors.
- These visits must be scheduled in advance with Patient Experience to ensure the safety of the visitor, staff and patients.
- These visits can be scheduled online at: www.sanjuanregional.com/schedule-appointment. If a visitor doesn’t have internet access, they can call 505.609.6949.
- The patient experience staff plays an imperative role instructing visitors on proper personal protective equipment (PPE), donning and doffing and how to safely handle themselves in the patient care environment.
Patients in our Emergency Department, ICU and PCU will continue to follow the current visitation policy for the number of support persons. Patients visiting our San Juan Health Partners clinics, outpatient services at the hospital, and ancillary services can bring one support person with them to their appointment.
View our COVID-19 Resources Page