San Juan Regional Medical Center Audiology
816 W. Maple
Farmington, NM 87401
Based on current mandates from the state of New Mexico related to COVID-19 essential services, San Juan Regional Medical Center is taking steps to reduce person-to-person care and practice social distancing as much as possible by making changes to operations at some of our clinics.
The following changes will take place at San Juan Regional Medical Center’s Rehabilitation Outpatient Services, effective Monday, March 30:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Audiology: temporarily closed.
- Please call 505.609.6575 with any questions or audiology needs and we will return your call as soon as possible.
San Juan Regional Medical Center’s Audiology Department offers care to adults and children with hearing and balance problems. Our healthcare professionals measure and evaluate a person’s ability to hear sounds and educate families on how to manage hearing conditions.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid analysis, service, and repairs
- Newborn hearing screening
- Special diagnostic procedures with a referral from your primary care provider
San Juan Regional Medical Center’s Audiology Department is the only one of its kind in Farmington that treats children, and coordinates with school audiologists and the New Mexico School of the Deaf and Hearing Impaired. A physician referral is required for new audiology patients.
Our audiologists are certified through the American Speech Language Hearing Association and licensed in New Mexico.
Meet Our Team
Tips to protect your hearing