Life is full of numbers. You might know how much you weigh, how many calories are in your favorite snack, the distance you can run on a good day, etc. But do you know your triglyceride levels? What about if your blood calcium is within normal limits?
You can learn these numbers and how they can affect your health.
San Juan Regional Medical Center's laboratory has expanded its services to better serve you. You can get 17 blood tests and two urine tests when you want them all year long, no appointment necessary.
Profile tests include:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): $10
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP): $20
- Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP): $15
- Lipid Panel: $15
- Thyroid Panel: $20
- Health Panel (CMP, CBC, TSH, Lipid): $55
- ABO and RH (Blood type): $15
- Renal Panel (BUN and CREAT only): $15
- Iron Panel: $15
- Liver Panel: $20
Single tests include:
- Vitamin B12 / Folate: $20
- Cholesterol: $7.50
- Glucose: $7.50
- HgbA1C: $15
- PSA: $15
- TSH: $10
- Vitamin D: $20
Urine tests include:
Drug Screen: $42
- Pregnancy Test: $15
- Fast for 12 hours prior to any lab tests. You can take prescription medication and water.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- Insurance will not be billed.
- Results available through the mail, online Patient Portal, or at the Health Information Management Department at the hospital.
- You are responsible for consulting your doctor for interpretation and care.
Please call 505.609.6228 for more information.
San Juan Regional Medical Center
801 W. Maple St, Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Medical Office Building
407 South Schwartz, Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.)
Outpatient Diagnostic Center
2300 E. 30th St. Building C, Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.