Life is full of numbers. You might know how much you weigh, how many calories are in your favorite snack, the distance you can run on a good day, etc. But do you know your triglyceride levels? What about if your blood calcium is within normal limits?
You can learn these numbers and how they can affect your health.
San Juan Regional Medical Center's laboratory has expanded its services to better serve you. You can get 17 blood tests and two urine tests when you want them all year long, no appointment necessary.
Download the MY LABS Patient Ordered Testing form
Profile tests include:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): $10
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP): $20
- Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP): $15
- Lipid Panel: $15
- Thyroid Panel: $20
- Health Panel (CMP, CBC, TSH, Lipid): $55
- ABO and RH (Blood type): $15
- Renal Panel (BUN and CREAT only): $15
- Iron Panel: $15
- Liver Panel: $20
Single tests include:
- Vitamin B12 / Folate: $20
- Cholesterol: $7.50
- Glucose: $7.50
- HgbA1C: $15
- PSA: $15
- TSH: $10
- Vitamin D: $20
Urine tests include:
Drug Screen: $42
- Pregnancy Test: $15
- Fast for 12 hours prior to any lab tests. You can take prescription medication and water.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- Insurance will not be billed.
- Results available through the mail, online Patient Portal, or at the Health Information Management Department at the hospital.
- You are responsible for consulting your doctor for interpretation and care.
Please call 505.609.6449 for more information.
San Juan Regional Medical Center has resumed walk-in lab draws at its outpatient laboratory locations. This means that patients visiting the Outpatient Diagnostic Center on 30th Street will no longer need to call ahead to schedule their laboratory draws or EKGs. They are welcome to walk-in during regular office hours to receive their lab draws when they need them. The hours are as follows:
Medical Office Building
407 South Schwartz, Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.)
Outpatient Diagnostic Center
2300 E. 30th St. Building C, Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Both locations are following COVID-safe practices which include temperature screening upon arrival and mandatory masking. Patients are asked to help us continue to promote safe practices by coming alone when possible to practice social distancing and prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
The laboratory at San Juan Regional Medical Center will continue to operate by appointment only, Monday to Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Anyone with an appointment at the hospital laboratory will be screened at the main entrance for safety.