301 S. Auburn Ave.
Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
San Juan Regional Medical Center is proud to be San Juan County’s only Rehabilitation Outpatient Center providing Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy in one location. We pride ourselves on our individual care and one-on-one evaluation and treatment sessions with licensed Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapists and Physical/Occupational Therapist Assistants, not techs or aides.
We are here to help you meet your individual goals, whether that means reducing pain, increasing mobility, assisting in recovery from an injury, or managing a chronic condition. Integrating manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and strength and conditioning to optimize outcomes.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation: Fractures, Joint Replacements, Arthritis, Amputations, Post-operative Repairs, Sprains and Strains
- Sports Medicine
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Neck and Back disorders
- Vestibular, Vertigo, and Balance training
- Functional Training and Work Conditioning
- Pre- and post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Concussion Therapy
Specialized Treatments include:
- Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) training- a technique that combines low intensity exercise with blood flow occlusion that produces similar results to high intensity training.
- Certified Concussion specialists- specializing in pediatric and adult post-concussion care.
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization- clinicians use specially designed instruments for the treatment of multiple soft tissue dysfunctions and are ASTYM and Graston certified specialists.
- Aquatic Therapy- we are proud to have a therapy specific pool exclusively used for Therapy patients to allow for safe exercise in a gravity reduced environment.
- Functional Dry Needling- a therapeutic treatment procedure that utilizes thin, solid filament needles to deactivate and desensitize trigger points in muscles.
- Neurological Rehabilitation- Harness supported treadmills to allow safe ambulation for spinal cord injuries and strokes. LSVT certified for treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
Our highly qualified Occupational Therapists include Certified Hand and Neurological Specialists dedicated to helping you live your life to the fullest. We take a holistic approach to care with the patient as an integral member of the therapy team.
Personalized services include:
- Post-surgical care
- Injuries and diagnosis for shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand
- Nerve compression disorders
- Custom upper extremity Splinting
- Vision retraining
- Neurological rehabilitation, including post stroke, neurological disorders, spinal cord injuries
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) retraining
Our Speech-Language Pathology team personalizes treatment plans according to each patient’s abilities, needs, and goals. We are dedicated to helping our patients regain, strengthen, or perfect speech-language, cognitive, and swallowing skills. We are pleased to be the only provider in the county to provide Videofluoroscopic Swallow Studies.
Personalized services include treatment of:
- Videofluoroscopic Swallow Studies
- Speech disorders
- Fluency disorders
- Voice disorders
- Expressive and receptive language disorders
- Swallowing disorders