San Juan Regional Heart Center
407 S. Schwartz Ave., Suite 202
Farmington, NM 87401
San Juan Regional Medical Center and San Juan Regional Heart Center offer full time diagnostic, invasive, and interventional electrophysiology services to the Four Corners region.
We offer full time outpatient and inpatient electrophysiology services. We perform a full range of invasive device procedures including pacemaker, internal cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) device implant and management in addition to interventional electrophysiology procedures including all comprehensive electrophysiology studies and all types of ablations, including cardiac cryoblations.
Invasive and interventional electrophysiology procedures are performed in the Cardiac Cath Lab at San Juan Regional Medical Center in a dedicated electrophysiology suite equipped with state of the art technology and a highly skilled team.
Cardiac Device Therapy and Electrophysiology Services may include treatment and management of some of the following:
- Arrhythmia or Abnormal Heart Rhythms
- Atrial Fibrillation (Irregular Heart Beat)
- Atrial Flutter (Irregular Heart Beat)
- Bradycardia (Slow Heartbeat)
- Ventricular Tachycardia (Fast Heartbeat)
- Ablation Procedure
- Temporary Pacemaker (TPM)
- Permanent Pacemaker (PPM)
- Internal Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Event, Holter and Loop Cardiac Monitoring
- Syncope (Fainting)
- Congestive Heart Failure