San Juan Health Partners General Surgery
735 West Animas
Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
San Juan Health Partners General Surgery provides care for a wide variety of ailments, including problems that can be treated both medically and surgically. Our team of specialists, which includes six general surgeons and two physician assistants, provides personalized treatment options for our patients so they can make the best decision for them. We are experienced in minimally invasive procedures, including robotic assisted surgeries with the da Vinci Xi Robotic Surgery System, as well as open surgery.
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Parathyroid and thyroid gland diseases
- Soft tissue masses including abnormal lymph nodes and fatty tumors
- Lung tumors
- Breast masses and abnormal mammograms
- Gastroesophageal reflux and hiatal hernias
- Stomach and small intestine disorders
- Colon cancer, diverticulitis, and other problems of the large intestine
- Hemorrhoids, anal fistulas, and fissures
- Gallstones and gallbladder disease
- Access for both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Peripheral artery disease
- Venous disorders
Metabolic and Bariatric Institute
Our Metabolic and Bariatric Institute is designed to help patients achieve their weight loss goals and improve their overall health and wellness. We offer bariatric (weight loss) surgery as well as medical weight loss management.
If you are a candidate for weight loss surgery, you will be making lifestyle changes to improve your mental and physical health and wellness. We provide you with a dedicated support system to help guide you through your weight loss journey every step of the way.