San Juan Health Partners General Surgery
630 West Maple Street
Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
San Juan Health Partners wants to remind our patients not to delay their care. The doors to our clinics are unlocked and open. There is no longer a need to call ahead before you come in. We welcome you to come right in to check in for your appointment and continue your routine care.
We are offering in-person visits in our clinics as well as virtual visits when necessary. Patient and caregiver safety will continue to be our main focus, with the rigorous COVID-safe practices we’ve developed over the past year continuing. When you arrive for your appointment we will continue our screening process. Everyone who enters our buildings is respectfully asked to wear masks (please, no exhalation valves) and practice proper hand hygiene. We are complying with social distancing by providing designated seating in our waiting areas and we are escorting patients to private rooms as soon as possible to mitigate excess waiting.
Learn more about preparing for your in-person visit
San Juan Health Partners General Surgery provides care for a wide variety of ailments, including problems that can be treated both medically and surgically. We work with our patients to provide them with information about their disease, and discuss multiple options so they can make the best decision. We are experienced in minimally invasive procedures, as well as open surgery.
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Parathyroid and thyroid gland diseases
- Soft tissue masses including abnormal lymph nodes and fatty tumors
- Lung tumors
- Breast masses and abnormal mammograms
- Gastroesophageal reflux and hiatal hernias
- Stomach and small intestine disorders
- Colon cancer, diverticulitis, and other problems of the large intestine
- Hemorrhoids, anal fistulas, and fissures
- Gallstones and gallbladder disease
- Liver masses
- Access for both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Peripheral artery disease
- Venous disorders
Video: Dr. Philip Ernest discusses reflux
Our surgeons received five years of rigorous training after medical school and have undergone additional testing to receive board certifications by the American Board of Surgery.
Learn about our new No Show Policy