San Juan Health Partners General Surgery
630 West Maple Street
Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
San Juan Health Partners General Surgery provides care for a wide variety of ailments, including problems that can be treated both medically and surgically. We work with our patients to provide them with information about their disease, and discuss multiple options so they can make the best decision. We are experienced in minimally invasive procedures, as well as open surgery.
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Parathyroid and thyroid gland diseases
- Soft tissue masses including abnormal lymph nodes and fatty tumors
- Lung tumors
- Breast masses and abnormal mammograms
- Gastroesophageal reflux and hiatal hernias
- Stomach and small intestine disorders
- Colon cancer, diverticulitis, and other problems of the large intestine
- Hemorrhoids, anal fistulas, and fissures
- Gallstones and gallbladder disease
- Liver masses
- Access for both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Peripheral artery disease
- Venous disorders
Video: Dr. Philip Ernest discusses reflux
Our surgeons received five years of rigorous training after medical school and have undergone additional testing to receive board certifications by the American Board of Surgery.
Learn about our new No Show Policy