San Juan Health Partners General Surgery
630 West Maple Street
Farmington, NM 87401
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
San Juan Health Partners General Surgery provides care for a wide variety of ailments, including problems that can be treated both medically and surgically. Our team of specialists, which includes six general surgeons and two physician assistants, provides personalized treatment options for our patients so they can make the best decision for them. We are experienced in minimally invasive procedures, including robotic assisted surgeries with the da Vinci Xi Robotic Surgery System, as well as open surgery.
Video: Dorothy Jankowski was blindsided when she found out she had triple negative breast cancer. The diagnosis changed her life within a matter of minutes. She had to act quickly to keep the cancer from spreading. Within two weeks, she was undergoing surgery at San Juan Regional Medical Center with Dr. Philip Ernest, a General Surgeon at San Juan Health Partners General Surgery.
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Parathyroid and thyroid gland diseases
- Soft tissue masses including abnormal lymph nodes and fatty tumors
- Lung tumors
- Breast masses and abnormal mammograms
- Gastroesophageal reflux and hiatal hernias
- Stomach and small intestine disorders
- Colon cancer, diverticulitis, and other problems of the large intestine
- Hemorrhoids, anal fistulas, and fissures
- Gallstones and gallbladder disease
- Liver masses
- Access for both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Peripheral artery disease
- Venous disorders