801 W. Maple
Farmington, NM 87401
Our healthcare providers at San Juan Regional Medical Center understand that hip, knee and shoulder pain can affect the things you want to do. But there are options.
Through the Total Joint Program, our healthcare specialists will work with you to develop a treatment plan that can eliminate or reduce pain, enhance mobility, and improve your quality of life—whether that’s returning to your normal activities or revisiting a low impact sport.
As a specialized total joint team, we commit to provide quality personalized care in a compassionate and healing environment. We work alongside, you, our patient, to assist you in returning to an active and quality lifestyle.
When you choose our Total Joint Program, you can expect:
- A dedicated staff—chosen specifically for their expertise, positive attitude, and high motivational skills
- Care Coordinators, at the hospital and at Orthopedic Associates, who work closely together overseeing your entire stay and are your resources before, during, and after discharge from San Juan Regional Medical Center.
- Remaining in comfortable clothes instead of hospital gowns to promote overall wellness
- A structured schedule and individual therapy sessions
- Educational material regarding your care and tips for caring for new joints
- A comprehensive guidebook that explains joint surgery and strengthening exercises
- A pre-operative educational class prior to your surgery to meet your care team, learn about the procedure, and understand how to care for yourself after discharge
- Coach—usually a family or friend—who learns the program and works along with you
- Surgeons trained in advanced analgesic and minimally invasive surgical techniques that result in less pain and quicker recovery
Call 505.609.6078 for more information.