120 Llano Street
Aztec, NM 87410
San Juan Health Partners Family Medicine in Aztec provides quality, accessible healthcare for the whole family. Our experienced team of primary care providers are here for you through all walks of life. Meet our team.
As a family medicine clinic, we are in the unique position to care for everyone in your family, from newborns to geriatric patients. This makes healthcare more convenient for you and allows you to develop relationships with your family's providers.
Getting care for your child is now even more convenient. Our pediatric specialists from San Juan Health Partners Pediatrics are offering appointments for established and new pediatric patients in Aztec. Convenience you need, quality you trust. Call San Juan Health Partners Family Medicine at 505.334.3404 to schedule your child’s visit in Aztec.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Transitional Care for patients discharged from the hospital within 14 days
- Treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- Preventive care services
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit for patients 65 and over
Consultations on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Well woman and menopausal medicine
- Sports and school physicals
- Newborn and post-partum care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Diabetes care
- Contraception management and IUD placement
- Walk-in laboratory testing
We offer a wide variety of screenings:
- Colon cancer
- Breast cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Growth and development
- Well woman
- Well child
- DOT drug testing
- Occupational drug screening
- Diabetes Mellitus
We are accepting new patients.
Call 505.334.3404 to schedule your appointment.