Do you want to help SJRMC Auxiliary, but don’t feel you have time to volunteer/serve here? There are other ways you can help! This might be in the form of “in-kind donations.” This could include things like:
• Fabric donations for Crafty Creations projects
• Stuffing for craft & sewing projects
• Yarn for various projects
• Used “family friendly” books for the used book cart
• Current magazines (family friendly), for our waiting areas
• New stuffed animals for various departments
Perhaps you have sewing talent, but prefer to do it at home. No problem! We have many projects that can be done and donated to the hospital, at your convenience. Here are just a few…….
• Critters (we can supply the patterns!) for patients
• Eye pillows for joint replacement patients
• Abdominal pillows for surgical patients
• Tray favors and/or Get Well Cards for patients
If you have any questions, please be sure to contact Volunteer Services at 609-6156, or 609-2491.