Benefits of being a Teen Volunteer at San Juan Regional Medical Center (14 years of age or older)
- Obtain great skills and experience in a hospital setting
- Learn valuable customer service skills
- Gain a better understanding of various careers in the hospital
- Earn hours of service awards
- Earn eligibility to apply for exclusive SJRMC teen volunteer scholarships!
- Receive recommendations, hours reports and assistance for scholarship and college applications (when volunteer is in good standing)
- Gain great friendships!
- Receive perks such as access to employee gym, various education sessions, job shadowing potential, meal allowance, and more!
Contact us for more information!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://www.sanjuanregional.com/VolunteerApplication