Monday, October 4, 2021
San Juan Health Partners Physiatry Clinic Now Open
San Juan Health Partners Physiatry is now open as part of the comprehensive neurosciences program at San Juan Regional Medical Center. The clinic is located at the former San Juan Oncology Associates building at 735 West Animas in Farmington. Dr. Carletta Thompson and Nurse Practitioner LaPrincess Devin Tso are now seeing patients at this new location instead of at San Juan Regional Spine Center.
Physiatrists are specialists in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation who treat a wide variety of medical conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. A physiatrist’s focus is on diagnosing and treating pain to help patients function.
As an integral part of San Juan Regional Medical Center’s Neurosciences program, our physiatrist collaborates with our specialists in neurosurgery, neurology and pain management, as well as inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, to treat the whole person and optimize patient care.
Consider visiting San Juan Health Partners Physiatry if:
- You’ve had an accident, injury or chronic condition that has left you with pain or limited function
- You’re contemplating or recovering from surgery
- You have an illness that has diminished your energy or ability to move easily
- You’re recovering from the effects of a stroke or other problems related to nerve damage
- You have chronic pain from arthritis, a repetitive stress injury, or back problems
- Life changes such as childbirth or menopause have created new challenges to your physical function
To schedule an appointment, please call San Juan Health Partners Physiatry at its new number: 505.609.2880. The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Again, the new location is 735 West Animas in Farmington. For more information visit us online at: https://www.sanjuanregional.com/physiatry.