Thursday, September 28, 2023
Help Save a Life: Participate in San Juan Regional Medical Center and Farmington Rotary Club’s Blood Drive
San Juan Regional Medical Center is partnering with Farmington Rotary Club to host a blood drive. There continues to be a critical need for blood, and we encourage anyone who is able to donate to make an appointment as we work toward our goal of filling all our open slots.
The drive will be held on Monday, October 9 and Tuesday, October 10 at San Juan Regional Medical Center’s Café La Ventana (located on the main floor of the hospital.) Appointments are required, and only take 15 minutes. To sign up:
- Go to www.vitalant.org and click “Make Appointment Now”
- Put in the zip code “87401”
- Click “Donate Now”
- Jump to the dates (10.9 and 10.10) by using the calendar and scroll down to Farmington Rotary Club to open the appointment calendar
- Select a specific time slot:
Monday, October 9: 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 10: 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
We are accepting two types of blood donations at this event:
- The traditional one pint of whole blood.
- The Power Red (double red) donation, which takes about 15 minutes longer and collects a concentrated donation of red cells that can help twice as many patients.
Donors must be at least 18 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds. For more information, visit https://vitalant.org/.
What: San Juan Regional Medical Center and Farmington Rotary Club Blood Drive
Who: Anyone 18 and older able to give blood
When: October 9-10
Where: San Juan Regional Medical Center