Visitation hours for Non-COVID hospitalized patients is:
Monday-Friday: 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- All visitors must be age 18 or older.
- One visitor per day per admitted patient.
- An admitted patient cannot have multiple visitors in one day.
- If the visitor leaves the facility during the visiting hours with plans to return they will be rescreened at the main entrance and must be prepared to show ID before returning upstairs.
- Overnight visitors are not allowed.
- Visitors will be screened
No visitors will be allowed for COVID patients
Any exceptions to this visitation policy will be made on a case by case basis, and may include one family member that fits the following criteria:
- Parents or Legal Guardian of minors
- Visitors for patients lacking decision-making capacity
- Visitors for patients near end of life
- Visitors for expectant mothers
We encourage the use of technology such as FaceTime and Skype to speak with your loved ones. Consider this as an option if we are unable to accommodate a request to visit a patient.
Return to the Rehabilitation Hospital main page