Getting yourself moving can be the hardest part but, once you do, chances are you will feel the benefits of it for the rest of the day.
Here are some tips and tricks on staying motivated:
- Set easy daily goals at first and slowly work up to a more challenging exercise routine
- Change up your routine based on your energy level and interest
- Tell a family member, friend, or neighbor that you are trying to get into a daily exercise routine and ask for their encouragement
- Keep an exercise journal to track your progress and challenge yourself
- If you can’t exercise for a few days, don’t beat yourself up, be flexible and try and get back into your routine as soon as you can
Use fitness as an excuse to get out and enjoy the beauties of nature. When you see how much it adds to your life, you'll make time for it.