120 Llano Street
Aztec, NM 87410
If you are in need of medical care with one of our clinics, please call the clinic’s main phone number to schedule your appointment as you would normally. San Juan Health Partners Family Medicine in Aztec may be reached at 505.334.3404.
San Juan Health Partners Family Medicine in Aztec provides quality, accessible healthcare for the whole family. Our experienced team of primary care providers includes three doctors who are all board-certified in family medicine, and a skilled nurse practitioner. Meet our team.
We offer other specialty services including, Cardiology, Midwifery, and Behavioral Health to give you everything you need to keep your family well.
As a family medicine clinic, we are in the unique position to care for everyone in your family, from newborns to geriatric patients. This makes healthcare more convenient for you and allows you to develop relationships with your family's providers.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- Preventive care services
Consultations on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Well woman and menopausal medicine
- Sports and school physicals
- Newborn and post-partum care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Diabetes care
- Contraception management and IUD placement
- Walk-in laboratory testing
- eHealth - access for students at Aztec Municipal Schools
We offer a wide variety of screenings:
- Colon cancer
- Breast cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Growth and development
- Well woman
- Well child
- DOT drug testing
- Occupational drug screening
- Diabetes Mellitus