Exciting Opportunity for Physiatry in the Beautiful Southwest
San Juan Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a full time Physician (Physiatry – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation).
This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with a team committed to personalized, compassionate care.
You can look forward to:
- Competitive salary based on MGMA data and experience
- Current range $273,839 - $306,056
- Sign-on bonus of $35,000
- Quality and Production bonus potential
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $15,000
- Student loan forgiveness
- Professional Funds Allowance of $6,000/yr
- Professional Liability Insurance and Tail Insurance
- Comprehensive benefits package – health, dental, vision, retirement, etc.
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks, and monuments. Farmington’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
Contact Terri Smith | 888.282.6591 or 505.609.6011 (phone) | email@example.com (email) | sanjuanregional.com or sjrmcdocs.com