An Exciting Opportunity for Neurology in the Southwest
San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico, is recruiting a BE/BC Neurologist.
The opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with a team committed to personalized, compassionate care.
You can look forward to:
- Join a group of three, board certified, Neurologists
- Hospital-employed, out-patient clinic, salaried position
- Full palette of employee benefits, sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, relocation
- Schedule flexibility
- 1:4 call at one hospital; non-admitting, consultative only
- Local Neurosurgery support available
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
Employer: San Juan Regional Medical Center
State: New Mexico (NM)
Interested candidates should forward CV and cover letter to:
Contact Terri Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org
888.282.6591 or 505.609.6011 (phone)
sanjuanregional.com | sjrmcdocs.com