An Exciting Opportunity for Hematology/Medical Oncology in the Southwest
San Juan Oncology Associates in Farmington, NM is recruiting for a BE/BC Physician with a specialty in Hematology/Medical Oncology. J1 Visa sponsorship available.
- Productivity bonus potential
- Competitive sign-on bonus and relocation
- World Class Research Program: Enjoy access to clinical trials and participate regularly in tumor boards
- Outstanding benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Liability Insurance, Short-term disability, CME, 401K
- New Mexico licensing and credentialing
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life and see 17-20 patients per day
- Monday-Friday clinic
- Full scope, comprehensive case mix
- Excellent support available for providing optimal care
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
For more information on San Juan Oncology Associates visit https://www.sanjuanoncology.com/.
Employer: San Juan Regional Medical Center
Specialty: Hematology/Medical Oncology
State: New Mexico (NM)
Interested candidates should forward CV and cover letter to:
Contact Terri Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org
888.282.6591 or 505.609.6011 (phone)
sanjuanregional.com | sjrmcdocs.com