Leaders at San Juan Regional Medical Center, including our Board of Directors and Executive Leadership, meet annually to work on strategic initiatives that guide the future of our community owned and operated hospital. These strategic objectives are in line with our mission to personalize healthcare and create enthusiasm and vitality in healing and our vision to be known as the most personalized quality healthcare provider.
Our strategic plan is divided into four pillars with specific objectives tied to each pillar.
1. Patients + Community
- Be the best place to receive care
- Be the catalyst to optimize the health of our community
2. Quality + Safety
- Deliver processes that will ensure a high reliability organization by implementing evidence-based best practices
3. People + Culture
- Create an environment where caregivers find joy and purpose in their work
4. Funding the Future + Growth
- Achieve mission-advancing financial performance and growth
We look forward to working with our community partners to enhance the health and wellbeing of our community members and truly make Life Better Here.