Click to learn about vaccinations for children at San Juan Health Partners Pediatrics
San Juan Regional Medical Center wants to keep you and your loved ones from getting sick this flu season. We are offering a drive-thru flu shot clinic as part of our commitment to keep our community healthy.
- It will take place on Saturday, October 30 in the north visitor parking lot located at the corner of Maple Street and Schwartz Avenue in Farmington, New Mexico from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m (or until supplies run out).
- To avoid traffic backups, participants are asked to wear a short-sleeved shirt, or roll up their sleeve ahead of time, and be ready for the vaccine by the time their car reaches the nurse.
- You will need to wear a mask.
- Wait to get a flu vaccine if you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as sore throat, cough, body aches, fever or respiratory symptoms.
- The free flu shots are available on a first come, first serve basis for adults ages 18 and older.
It’s more important than ever to get a flu shot during the COVID-19 pandemic. A flu vaccine this season not only protects yourself, your family and your community from flu, it also reduces the burden on our healthcare system and saves precious medical resources for care of COVID-19 patients.